Friday, November 19, 2004

Here's to the letter "J"


Here's to the Letter "J"

Some of my drawings this year are started with the shape of a letter, this one is one of those 26 and although it is out of order because it missed it's originally schedualed photo session, today "J" gets the spot light.

For those who are just finding me, I am a part of Blogs Illustrated but I've been showing my daily drawings on my live journal all year. I have never figured out how to place the code for the blogs illustrated web ring into the live journal template so I finally gave up and came here.

It's taken me forever to manage to post an image here on this blog, arg! I will get better as I learn to navigate around here, please be patient. I hope you'll come often and check out what's new.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great start to your Illustration Journal with the letter J! I see your linkage for Blogs Illustrated at the bottom too. Yeah!

Ann

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts