Friday, November 26, 2004

Let me start with the # 1

Let me start with the # 1

The letter "Z" being the last of the alphabet I am now beginning with the number 1. I will do the numbers 1-9 and then start something new.

Yesterday was lots of fun. I had lots of help with dinner and everything turned out really good. There was lots of pleasant visiting and laughing too!
How was your day?

Today my sister and I went to home depot and got what we need to begin some mosaics, we're going to start tonight and work diligently for the weekend. I will show progress pics and hopefully the finished work before she and Cassie leave on Tuesday morning.

What a relief to be back on line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts