Monday, November 29, 2004

The letter 4 and....

The letter 4 and....

Today's drawing is brought to you by the letter 4.

Today we'll be continuing with the mosaic work. Sherry and Cassie will be grouting the first ones they've done and then working on the second ones. They will be taking the second ones home to grout because they won't have time here. It has been a full and fun week and this is our last day together. I love the fact that we will be spending our last day in the studio.

I am also finally getting around to fixing the Borscht. I will try to make a presentation to share so you can learn how to make this delicious soup too.

I am looking forward to catching up with all my LJ and blog friends later in the week. I feel like I've missed out on some stuff- while having fun here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts