Sunday, November 28, 2004

Mosaic Madness

Mosaic Madness

Today's drawing is brought to you by the number 3!

Today is another day of mosaic making madness! My sis and niece and I worked on them for hours yesterday and will be at it again today.
Sherry and Cassie are doing Christmas themes and I am doing a mosaic from one of my daily drawings. I will post a picture of us working later today if I can.
I will also be making a pot of Borscht today. I'm hoping to document the process so I can share my recipe with photos for you.
Right now I hear people out of bed upstairs and need to go feed them.

I am not getting time to check out all the Illustration Friday submissions because I've got company but I would like to thank those of you that have commented on mine! It is so nice of you all to take the time to comment and I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to doing that too.

Gotta run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts