Sunday, November 21, 2004

"V" is for......

"V" is for......

Today's drawing is brought to you by the letter "V" which is not for victory, at least not this time. I'm sure I've met this little gal before, I think I went to school with her many years ago. In fact her image has been in my mind all these years and it took the letter "V" to get it out.

Today is bright and clear and cold, beautiful! We have friends visiting and we are having fun. This afternoon the men will be going to Team Rope. They'll load up the horses and the child and take off for several hours. That will leave my friend Jamie and I to goof off in whatever way we want. I want to take her to Rembrandt's, it is just such a cool coffee shop, then we will go shopping. I don't know what we'll be shopping for, I'm not actually a big shopper, but it will be fun to go with a friend. Holly will probably join us for a while too.
Hope you all have a fabulous day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts