Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Back to Christmas

Back to Christmas

Good mornin', It's very frosty white outside this morning, burrrrrrrr. But no snow :-(
I did this little drawing while trying to come up with card designs but it's one of the rejects even though I like it. I ended up using one of the Santa ones instead.

Finished my Christmas Shopping yesterday and it turned out to be real easy. I decided that money was the best fit for my kids and so I just took Tanner out to buy for his mom and dad and little brother. The funny part of taking Tanner was that he was looking at "diamond" rings, he wanted to buy something sparkly for his mom. We looked at all the glittery costume jewelry and finally he decided to buy her a set of 3 candles with rhinestones on the little glasses that they are in. She is not the kind of mom to wear glittery jewelry.
Last night while Dan and Tanner went team roping Paul and I shopped for Tanner. It didn't take long which was nice.

Now I have wrapping and baking to do and I like to do my baking last so things are in order, yippeee!

How are you guys doing, are you getting it done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts