Thursday, December 16, 2004

Better

Better

Having gotten all my cards mailed out and having all the decorations up has made me feel better. I still don't have any shopping done but I am anticipating doing some on Sunday and then finishing on Monday. Hopefully.

Today I'll be out getting all that I need for the little get together we are having on Saturday night. I'm also taking time with my little mommy to go and have coffee. I miss her, I haven't seen her since before my sister left. We're going to a nifty little coffee house called The Library.

I bought the most beautiful nativity scene at Costco the other day! I've been wanting one for years but couldn't find one that I could afford in the style I wanted until now. Here it is,

Isn't it wonderful? I have it on the mantle and every time I look at it I feel so happy to have it.

Hope you are all enjoying a great day and making progress on the Christmas ordeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts