Thursday, December 09, 2004

Feeling so Dorky!

Feeling so Dorky!

Good Morning!

Today's drawing is of course another attempt to get the holiday spirit moving. I think the drawing reflects my actual feelings quite well.

Every morning I have a few pills to take, I take them right when I get up so I won't forget. I also get Tanner's Concerta (time released Ritalin) out and set it out with water for him to take when he comes into the kitchen for breakfast. Have you guessed it? I took Tanner's pill this morning, eek, I was just on auto drive with pill and water in hand and didn't even think about what I was doing. Now I'm feeling real dorky. I did this once 20 years ago with Daniels pill.
So I'll either be revved up today or if I tend to be A.D.D. myself I will be real focused today. I am kind of curious to see which way it a
effects me.

Yesterday I spent hours on my Christmas card design. I've never learned how to use Photo Shop before and wanted to make some changes to my drawing so I was bumbling around a lot. I did come up with a final idea (pretty sure) so I'll probably print some up today.

I had planned on a day out today but I'm behind on this project and besides it's another rainy day and I feel like staying home.

This is the last day to have the neighbor's boy here in the morning. It's been fine, he's no trouble but tomorrow we'll probably sleep in a little just because we can. We've been staying up late watching the National Finals Rodeo which lasts till after midnight.

Got to go get the boys on the bus, cya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

You know I can totally relate to this one. I'm her. I've been her for over a week!! Draw her smilin for me would ya? ;P

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts