Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Happy lil' bird

Happy lil' bird

Today's drawing reflects my mood this morning. I am feeling like a happy lil' bird in a tidy nest. In fact I'm sure when I woke up to a clean house this morning I heard the Hallelujah Chorus! Maybe it was just coming from inside me though.

Anyway, Paul and Tanner and I went for a walk early and then out to breakfast, that was nice. Now Tanner and I will be sitting down to write Thank yours and then going out for a while today.

I got more Christmas cards today! Thanks to crazy4art for the cute card and nice note! I love getting Christmas cards especially when people actually write in them, to me it's like a little gift :-D

So I guess I'll get a move on and make this a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts