Friday, December 31, 2004

The Last Day of the Year

The Last Day of the Year

This picture is kind of how I was feeling right after Christmas, after all that preparation, decorating, cooking etc. I almost always feel that way right after Christmas presents are opened and there are lots of people around. Glad we begin the new year tomorrow.

Today will be a nice quiet day as yesterday was and then tonight we'll be off to a nice party. I don't like to do resolutions but I do think about the last year and what I want for the coming year. So I suppose as much as possible today will be a day of contemplation.

In the morning I'll be fixing my annual batch of melt in your mouth New Year's Day Orange Rolls, my family would feel like they missed something if I didn't fix them. We'll also watch the Rose Parade and have Chalupa later in the day. Those are my traditions for NYD.

So for now it's time to go and fix a late breakfast, we're having Bacon, Egg and Cheese on English Muffins, Yum!

You guys have made my year better with your support, sharing your art and your lives as well as friendship, Thanks so much!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Frampton said...

Great picture.

You may want to check out my blog "Framptonia" at nathanframpton.blogspot.com, I think you would find it interesting. I have a few contributors. We all have different views so there are some great discussions.

You may also want to try blog explosion to get more readers on your blog. The more Blogs you read, the more traffic you get. I have a blog explosion link on my blog if you want to check it out.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts