Monday, December 06, 2004

Merry Monday

Merry Monday

Today's drawing is a squiggle drawing like most of the others I've done this year. Squuuaaaakkkkk!!!!!

I like Mondays, I think it's because I feel like Monday is a day that I can be productive and it's more predictable than weekends.

Last night I went to a birthday party at Rembrandt's, it was fun and while we were there it was snowing great big beautiful flakes that fell slowly and shone in the street lights. I love snow.

I took some pictures there and will post them later after Tanner is off to school.

I've got one of Tanner's little friends here this morning because his parents are out of town and needed me to drop him off to the bus stop with Tanner. Man is it noisy! In fact I think I'd better go and oversee these two......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts