Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday is Good!

Monday is Good!

'mornin'

Here is another little Christmassy drawing for you:

Paul and I are rushing around here getting Tanner off to school and leaving ourselves for an appointment. I finally got into the Holiday mood now that my Christmas tree is up and the house is almost decorated. Now I can think about shopping for gifts. But the very next thing is getting the Christmas cards out.
If you would like to receive one of my cards please drop me an e-mail with your address and all and I'll do my best to get one to you!

It was so cute, this morning Tanner got all the lights on the tree turned on before I came into the living room and he was standing there with eyes glowing proclaiming how beautiful it was. When the kids appreciate all the work it helps make it worthwhile doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts