Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Stress

Stress

This girl loves to shop, but I don't.

I have never put myself under this much stress for the holidays.... and I won't do it again. I waited to long to get things ready for Christmas and now I'm paying the price. I haven't bought one present yet and it will be a day or two before I go Christmas shopping. Yesterday Holly and I did errands and went to Costco but I still have to get more stuff at the regular grocery store. Oh well, today I have the whole day ahead of me and I will be working hard to get things done.

I'm even planning on doing next year's Christmas card right away after Christmas to next year won't be so stressful. Cya later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got talent but you need direction. Keep it up!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts