Monday, December 27, 2004

Trouble hangs around like a bad smell

Trouble hangs around like a bad smell

Today's drawing is a response to some problems that we encountered over the holiday. If we could live in peace for a whole month it would be a miracle. I didn't want to share my disturbing drawings during the holiday when things are supposed to be jolly but since they are part of this years project they will be shared now.

Today I plan on taking down the Christmas tree and packing away all the decorations because I want to get the house all clean and spiffy so I can enjoy the week more. It's a fairly tall order but I'm hopeful.

I'm hoping to come back here with something more interesting to share later, for now, I've got work on my mind. After breakfast that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts