Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Birthday outting for Mom

Birthday outting for Mom

No, I'm not feeling particularly sad today, this is just another of the emotional drawings about Holly's departure. I've been enjoying our time together lately, she's been reading the Griffon and Sabine books to me and we've been looking at the art and stuff in the books.

Today I am taking my little mommy out for her birthday lunch. She usually takes me out and I take her out on our birthdays and we enjoy a good visit. Later we'll be doing the Costco run which isn't as much fun but made more enjoyable since we're together. Holly may be going with us today also.

It's a cold, gray day today and sometimes that seems depressing to me but today I think it makes the lunch outing seem all the more cozy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts