Monday, January 03, 2005

The Eyes of the Heart

The Eyes of the Heart

This drawing is about "The Eyes of the Heart", sometimes when we choose to "see" in this way we find that our wounds have been bound up and the healing process has begun.

Ah, today Tanner will be getting on the bus at 8:00 am, Paul and I will be taking our first walk of the year and then meeting with the people at Rembrandt's about their gallery contract and my show in February. I'm looking forward to this morning's activities.

Last night we watched more of the extra CDs for Return of the King, it's fascinating, honestly know I want to watch the whole movie again starting with Fellowship of the Ring. It is amazing how much detail was included in all the props and costumes for that movie, I wonder if any other movie has ever been done with such love of the story and painstaking attention to detail.

Time to go get my little guy up and ready for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts