Friday, January 21, 2005

Fw: Illustration Friday- The Seasons

Fw: Illustration Friday- The Seasons

----- Original Message -----
From: Sheila Hudson
To: Flickr
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 10:18 AM
Subject: Illustration Friday- The Seasons

So it's Friday again, I love doing these illustrations for the themes, this week being the Seasons.

I had done a different one, more expected, but decided to do this one at the last minute- that's why I'm so late. Oh well, better late than ever.

It's still foggy and super ugly outside, I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere today.

Talked to Holly last night and she said it was quite boring driving across Nebraska. According to the weather map in today's paper it looks like they will have ice and snow today, boo. They were in Counsel Bluff, Iowa last night when she called. She wasn't impressed with that town. Otherwise they are having a nice time, she's been reading to Elton from some book called the X-file companion and other stuff.

I will be so relieved to know that she's arrived safely and has a place to stay.

Well at this moment I'm not feeling like I have one interesting thing to say so I'll check out and maybe be back later.
Cya

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila
cool i-fri "Seasons"
be well and keep on trucking :)
patty

10:34 AM  
Blogger Cin said...

they all look alittle sad as they reflect on the seasons of their lives. . . . and that feels just right.

7:03 PM  
Blogger stosova said...

olala, according to their accessories i am an old lady already!

(don´t worry, it´s just that i am a vitamine junkie.)

9:09 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks you guys, it's nice of you to take the time to comment. I normally respond to each comment but for some reason all my responses are coming back to me with a message thet the recipeint is rejected! Arg, sometimes the whole computer thing can drive me nuts!
I've sent word to the powers that be and asked what's up, hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! video editing programs

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts