Thursday, January 20, 2005

Quiet and Busy with questions

Quiet and Busy with questions

This picture is more dramatic than I am actually feeling at the moment, I drew it a few days ago when I had my feelings hurt really bad. Please don't feel to sorry for me, I got over it and am fine now.
(Well, missing Holly)
I am not a person who gets my feelings hurt easily, I consider myself pretty "thick skinned" so it was kind of upsetting at the time and I happened to have just sat down to do my daily drawing and this was the result.

Pathetic isn't it?

Anyway, I am alone this morning, the house is quiet and it's very foggy outside which adds to the hushed feeling, I like it.
I'm feeling like being organized and getting things done which is a great way to feel under the circumstances.
When we built the apartment down at our barn we also built a storage room that is heated and well insulated, we will be moving all of Holly's things that she couldn't take with her down to that room which will be a good way to clear out the garage and also my art storage room. She has quite a number of framed prints and stuff that will leave a cleared space in the storage room which I can really use. So, I can work on those things as well as other organizational things.

I'm also wondering if any of you can give me some advice about teaching a workshop. I will be teaching a 2 day workshop in late February and I've never done it before. I'm going to be teaching about drawing and journaling in a sketchbook and also using the sketches and drawings to create finished paintings.
If you were in my workshop what would you want me to talk about and teach you?
Also, does anyone know of a good resource that is about how to do a successful workshop? I am open to anything you may want to say that will help me with this, I'm in the gathering information mode right now.

Thanks you guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger moi said...

I'd like to know how to just plain ol' get started! How you do it, what you do next, etc. When you've done your workshop (I WISH I could go!)please tell us every detail!!!-Lori in CA

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Used cadillac escalade for sale home interior design consultant Federal law enforcement business card lottery winning numbers didrex Dr. ing. h.c. f. porsche ag Eyeglasses factory certified interior designers British columbia hiking trails Four seasons hotel amman jordan http://www.percocet-10-325.info/lortabs-and-percocet-in-mexico.html http://www.spanking-amateur.info/sex-slave-spankings-stories.html

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts