Sunday, January 23, 2005

Quiet Day- Happy day

Quiet Day- Happy day

Good Morning!
It's a nice quiet Sunday morning here, Tanner went to church with his daddy and we went last night so it's just Paul and I enjoying the Paper and coffee together.

Today's drawing:
another from last weeks theme, I had done a few trying to get something I was pleased with, I like this one, it's just not very original. I think it would make a really great mosaic though. (Also, it reads backwards! notice?)

Getting things ready to take to the Drop Leaf Gallery this morning. It's pretty cool that there will be a speaker for the "Last Thursday" event at the gallery and she will be speaking about Erte (the owners have a wonderful collection) as well as a couple of local artists including yours truly. I've never had anyone do this for me before. I'll be meeting her today so she can get a feel for my work and the motivation behind it. I'm so glad that the pieces I'm taking are some of my most meaningful things.

The guys will be going roping today which leaves me to my own devices- this is a good thing.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday full of creative flow.

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts