Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Sad Morning

Sad Morning

Today's drawing does not reflect my mood, that's for sure.

Holly and Elton just drove out, Holly and I both in tears. I am so happy for her and excited that she has this great opportunity to go to the Art Institute but dang I'm going to miss her. Fortunately we had everything ready to go last night and they got a good nights rest. The Ford Explorer, now Holly's car, was loaded down, as full as it could get and she still left stuff she really wanted to take. They think it will take at least 2 full days of driving and maybe 3 to get there, I didn't find out exactly how far it is from (outside Boise) to Chicago.
Anyway I'm sure we'll manage, lots of people have, it will just be an adjustment.

So that's all the talk I have right now, Paul and I are going to go for a walk this morning even though it's pretty cold out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

I have 'finally' reading my comments, and looking at everyones websites. I love your mosiacs, well, all of your work. Very inspiring. Do you commission those mosiacs? Or just make them. Thank you -- Kim

1:32 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Kim. I haven't done any mosiac commissions yet, just haven't been asked. I make the mosaics and sell them although I haven't marketed them at all.
I love seeing all the Illo Friday themes but there are so many that it's hard to look at them all if you start of Friday, I am so glad some people post early so I can look at some each day. You are ahead of me if you are finding time to look at peoples sites too, good for you.
Sheila

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts