Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunny Sunday

Sunny Sunday

Finally yesterday the sun came out and this morning my house is flooded with beautiful light! Ahhhh, it's such a relief.

Yesterday I worked all day, clear until after six and got my upstairs clean- it looks so nice and peaceful now that it makes me feel much better. Today I will be working on the downstairs part, studio, office, guest room and bath. Holly had been in the guest room, now I need to get it back to how I like it when we have actual guests. I know this is boring stuff to you guys but to me it's absolutely liberating :-D

The guys will be gone team roping all day so that makes it easier for me to do what I need to do.

Holly gets to move into her new place today and she is very happy about that. I talked to her yesterday and she was very upbeat. Of course that always makes me happy too.

Time to run, I hope to check in later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts