Monday, January 17, 2005

Tired but Good

Tired but Good

The open house (which was for Holly and Elton to say goodbye to their friends that live around here) went well. For the most part people came over 4 to 6 at a time and it was easy to talk and eat snacks as planned. The longest stretch was when there were the most people and 5 children! With Tanner that made 6 kids, loud, messy, rambunctious kids! 2 were 1 year olds, 2 were 3 year olds plus one 5 year olds and Tanner at 8, EEEEEK! By the time the kids left I was ready for the whole thing to be over because the noise level with the whole group had risen to a high pitch. Thankfully it got quiet and calm after that and ended at 10 pm. (started at 1:00). Holly and Elton seemed to have a lovely time which is really what it was all about.

Today I'm hoping will be a calm day, Tanner has to go to the dentist, we may have to take the car in to be serviced but that's all easy stuff that I'm up for.

So that's it for me. I have been very busy so not able to comment much in your journals, that will come after Holly's gone I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger sweet pea kate said...

I love your work! Would you be interested in Submitting some of it for a new online zine?

If so ***crossing my fingers*** please contact me through my site.

www.sweetpeakate.typepad.com

Katie

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts