Thursday, February 17, 2005

Analog Drawing

Analog Drawing

Today's drawing is another of the analog, intuitive drawings and is supposed to be my right brain's problem solving made visible through drawing. I did this one on Monday night when I was feeling really happy and content. I think that shows and I'm amazed at what I think I see in this type of drawing. I'm still investigating the whole idea. Read Drawing on the Artist Within, by Betty Edwards to see what I'm talking about.

My workshop is a "go" so today I'm working on preparations for that again. I'm a little nervous but if I don't do well it won't be for lack of trying.

Gotta run and get the little one ready for school....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts