Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hump day stuff

Hump day stuff

This drawing started with the little head set for my phone, then I added the other designs. I've decided that I will draw everyday items sometimes and this is the first one in a long time.

Mom came home last evening and as expected she was wiped out. She has the nuclear stress test today which is making her kind of nervous, we just hope they find out what the problem is and can do something about it. I guess I won't know until this afternoon.

I feel all disorganized and unsettled this morning so I may just give myself a break and draw or read and not worry about trying to get a bunch of stuff done. One reason is that I found out last evening that my workshop will probably be canceled, not enough people signed up. The final decision will be on Monday. It's ok with me, I would like to practice teaching it here in my studio first so I feel more confident. Maybe if I get a chance again I'll be ready to do a first rate job. (Maybe I would anyway, don't know because I've never done it.) I think it sounds fun to get a few artists together and teach some classes here, I think depending on what I was teaching my studio could handle 3 or 4.

My February show has been delayed until March. I will have some inclusion this month in the gallery, will be taking some additional work in and possibly doing some painting in the gallery during the Last Thursday event, but MY show will be in March. It's ok with me, I am very happy to be associated with the Drop Leaf Gallery and very happy to have shows scheduled and be featured on the monthly events.

Tonight Paul and I are going out to dinner with some friends, it's her 50th birthday and we need to celebrate, I'm really looking forward to it. Dan will be taking care of Tanner so they can have a nice father and son night. Well, now that I think about it, I guess I won't read or draw, I'll go to town and buy a gift for my friend! Better get a move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts