Friday, February 25, 2005

I had Fun!

I had Fun!

Today's drawings is brought to you by the letter B!

Last night I got myself fixed up as well as I could and went to the gallery will all my supplies to get set up at 5:30. They had a table set up for me right in the middle of the little gallery, visible to everyone who walked in to Rembrandt's! At first I felt a little intimidated but I just set up my little painting spot and pretended like it was perfectly natural to be there. Before long I was having fun, I just chatted with the people as they came through, answered lots of questions and made friends with lots of people. I think it was actually easier than just standing around the gallery greeting people. Now I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Today I'm in a big panic, I think I've double booked myself and need to go find out right away so I can get things straightened out. Probably won't be back till this evening.
Hope you all have a great Friday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for letting me know about not seeing the picture. I don't know what the problem is. Your entries have been wonderful and all the best with the show.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

You are welcome Michelle. Thanks for the well wishes and compliments on my work!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts