Sunday, February 06, 2005

I like Sunday's

I like Sunday's

It's almost one o'clock and this is the first chance I've had to post my daily drawing. The first half of the day on Sunday's is always busy for me and the second half is usually quiet. Both are good, I like Sundays.

I've been working on getting things ready for my little workshop at the end of the month and that is my main focus today while I'm alone and feeling like I can concentrate. Because I've never done this before I'm anxious to get it right and give the students plenty to think about and take home with them. I love the kind of workshop that sparks creative ideas and motivates me and stretches me just enough to be challenging but not overwhelming. I know I'm enthusiastic about working with a sketchbook and I know that the work in a sketchbook needs no justification, it's an art form in itself. I hope I can express this to the class.

Holly Update: The last few days have been much better, she's feeling more confident and positive, thank goodness. She has Elton with her on the weekends and together they are exploring as well as taking care of things like finding inexpensive stuff to make her living space more homey. It is a huge relief to me to know that she's having some better days and able to see the bright side of her life there, whew.

So, that's it, I'm just a busy little bee these days. I'm still doing the daily drawings but I'm not as far ahead as I was at one time, this makes me realize that there will probably come a time when I won't have one every day. I'm going to try, I love doing them, we'll see....

I just took another look at today's drawing and realized that it makes me think of conception, I like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts