Friday, February 18, 2005

Illustration Friday- Flight

Illustration Friday- Flight

Friday's roll around so fast that I feel like a day has gone by instead of a week. Anyway, the theme this week is flight and there are some wonderful illustrations to be seen here: http://illustrationfriday.com/dev/index.php?section=participate

Today Tanner does not have school (again!) so we will be bopping around together. I think we'll be home mostly, while I work on my workshop details there will be lots of battle noises in the background while Tanner plays the rolls of both good guy and bad guy with Ninja Turtles and other super heroes. He'll probably make a whole array of weapons with tinker toys too and may even go outside and hunt for varmints with his bow and arrows. He loves having a day off of school so he can let his imagination go wild.

I may come back later right now I need coffee....

10 Comments:

Blogger Kim's Suitcase said...

glory me this is gorgeous and such a nice infusion for such a cold day here thank you.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

love the lime green in this kite
ahhh
tanner takes "flight"

enjoy the weekend
patty

8:46 AM  
Blogger Tulipland said...

Excellent! perfect coloring...I DO LOVE IT!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Ms Elle said...

This is awesome... the intricate details ... impressive!

Elle

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Cheri said...

I love your use of color - on everything I see here on your site!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

so beautiful and full of joy, that again somehow you make look so effortless !

p.s. you e-mailed me but I accidently deleted it before I could answer back ! could you write again ?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

Oh Lord, that is so beautiful and full of luscious color

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always, this is gorgeous! love all the textures and the beautiful color!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Although I've enjoyed every theme I thought this weeks theme brought more interesting entries than some of the others, did you? I am very frustrated, I would love to look at all and comment on all but it is so time consuming with so many that I end up looking but don't have time to comment on all of the ones that I love. I'm so glad that so many people post their entries early, at least that way I can get started looking and do some each day.
What a fun project this is, I always look forward to finding out what the theme is on Monday!

12:26 AM  
Blogger ♥ joleen ♥ said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great use of color, per usual! :D Keep it up!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts