Saturday, February 19, 2005

Leather Chair, Little Boy

Leather Chair, Little Boy

We slept in and it was so nice! We had stayed up and watched some old Batman movie last night after having company for a while and so it was late when we finally toddled off to bed.
I've got work to do today that I neglected yesterday, bad me. However I did spend lots of time with Tanner and that was good for both of us.

Today's picture is what I would call overworked, I was just messing around drawing a chair in my living room and found it hard to get the feel of the black, soft leather.
My wall does not have wall paper with rectangles on it, I just did that to make the little drawing more interesting.

Here is a picture of my little guy yesterday, he had gone hunting but didn't actually find anything so he was disappointed. He's so cute running out with his little bow and bear skin quiver. He was trying to look like the mighty Legolas in this picture, that's who he imagines himself to be when he goes out with his bow. :-D


3 Comments:

Blogger Nzyme said...

You're very talented!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Cin said...

Really nice, like this one alot. Overworked you say ? Not at all to me, in fact I'd count this as one of my favorites !

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Gosh thanks Cindy, I appreciate that.
And thanks, nzyme, I'm honored.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts