Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday and the uphill grind

Monday and the uphill grind

It's President's day, that means no school. Tanner and I will be hanging out together today, I don't have much of a plan but it will happen as the day gets along.

Of course I still have lots of work to do on my workshop but I don't concentrate well unless I am alone in my office so I guess that will have to be put on hold for the day.
Heck, I may even make a Costco run or something, um, like I said, I don't have a plan.

I'm sort of blab-less this morning so I'll get movin' and fix breakfast.
Cya

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there
i LOVE this... like the curves in the hand against the background shapes in blue...

throwing this out to help ...make everyone in your workshop do an item like this one... i would :) they all love their hand and would be into it
although for watercolor it might be difficult - i am not sure...
does that help?
patty

9:13 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Patty that made me laugh how you said that I should make everyone in my workshop do a piece like this drawing! I do think it would be good for them but they would probably FREAK OUT if they were asked to draw a hand.
I will be having them do a few drawings in their sketchbooks though and then choosing one to make into a watercolor painting.

I do like the idea of doing hands though, it is a model we all have at "hand" and yet it's not simple. I am giving your idea more thought, it just made me crack up that you said MAKE them do it.

Hope your week is going great! Mine is starting out real slow but it's starting to perk now.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts