Sunday, February 20, 2005

Needing quiet contemplation

Needing quiet contemplation

Another "flight" illustration:

Tanner is at a friends and Paul is gone roping. I'm home alone but I don't have the usual peaceful Sunday feeling at all today. I feel disorganized and slightly depressed, bah. I think I need to spend some time alone, no computer, no book, no sketchbook. You know, contemplation. At least this is a day that I can do that and know I won't be disturbed for a while. I am aware of how important this is, I just find that I resist until I am in knots and in need of answers for myself.

Yesterday I worked on my workshop plans and I hope to do a little more of that today. Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend and doing what you enjoy most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts