Saturday, February 05, 2005

nuttin' much

nuttin' much

I don't have an explanation for this guy, he just appeared in my sketchbook with this attitude.

We slept in a little but it doesn't feel like it, I feel kind of headachy and Tanner's got a bit of a cold, drat.
I had company for a few hours yesterday, it was a nice visit and I was happy then but today I wish I had gotten more finished in other ways because I'm in the mood to relax and read and draw today and as it is that isn't going to happen. Oh well.
I also have to mail a big package to Holly today, she left her printer and some other stuff and now she needs it. I didn't get to talk to her for long yesterday, she had classes and then Elton was going to be there. Hopefully they will have a nice weekend together and she will get rested so Monday will be an improvement. Things may be looking up for her, she told her boss at the library that she can't lift the heavy books and was thinking before hand that she may get fired but instead the boss was kind and gave her a desk job, isn't that cool? I plan to talk to her this morning and find out what else is up.
I think I'll drag myself away from my computer this morning, I need a cup of coffee and breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts