Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sweet Sunday

Sweet Sunday

I like Sundays, so quiet her at home after the guys leave to go team roping.

Today's drawing is a little out of proportion but I had fun doing it anyway. It's one of the exercises from the book, Drawing on the Artist Within By Betty Edwards. I've been enjoying the book.

The little bad girl on my shoulder has won the battle two days in a row, I've skipped the housework in favor of doing what I want (reading and doing exercises from the book). Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Paul and I went out to a really nice breakfast after church this morning, at a great place called Bardenay which is right along the river and has a wonderful Sunday Brunch menu. The food is really good and the view is lovely. It was sort of an early Valentines date and we both enjoyed it. Besides that I am just going to goof off today, go buy Valentines for Tanner's class and then read more of my book and explore the way the right side of my brain works.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts