Saturday, February 12, 2005

Thankfulness

Thankfulness

This is how I'm feeling about mom's good test results!

It's all soft and gray and sprinkling outside this morning- we need rain desperately, I wish it would cut loose and rain an inch or two. We are in a serious drought.

I've got lots of things I need to do today and a few that I really want to do. There is a battle going on inside to determine what I will do with the hours ahead.

Since I was overly tired yesterday I didn't make myself do much and took advantage of the time to read and do some of the exercises in my book. I did an analog drawing for one of my current problems as well as some other experiments with using the right side of my brain. It's very interesting and I think this new/more in depth knowledge will have a positive effect on my work.

The latest news on Holly is that she was able to drop one class giving her a full day without school or work- a real relief for her. She's also gotten much help with medical issues and it looks like she should be able to get much better and less expensive medical care there in Chicago, there seems to be much help for people with disabilities. I didn't talk to her yesterday but the day before she was feeling very positive about life there. I know she's on a roller coaster ride emotionally trying to adjust but overall I think she's going to do fine.

I have much to be thankful for today!

I am hoping to go and visit Holly in late March, will be looking for inexpensive ticket today I think.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts