Monday, February 14, 2005

Work days are good...

Work days are good...

Some of the tools I use for me daily drawings. I'm trying to do more drawings of real things for a while.

Today will be a housework day and I feel good about that. I've done exactly as I pleased the last couple of days and today I don't have any place to go and I'm sort of between preparing for the workshop (don't know if it will happen) and getting artist statement and other things done for my show (not sure when those things are needed yet) so it's a great day to get other things done.

Tanner has all his little valentines ready for his classmates. I don't think he cared at all, it seems to me to be something 3rd grade girls are more interested in than the boys. Anyway he's all ready for the little class party.

I'll check in later when I get a minute, right now it's time to get the guys moving....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts