Saturday, March 12, 2005

Before and After

Before and After

Ok, I'm less than excited with the results of the hair coloring. I wanted an overall beige look with less contrast. That is what I told the girl along with showing her a picture. She gave me this. Well, it is better than it was but I will add another color next time to get it more like I wanted it.
Also, I said I'd show you and so I won't back out but keep in mind that these are pictures I took of myself and yes it looks like me, but no this is not what I look like :-P
Before- the gray did look silvery in the sunlight,

After

In the back it's dark, kind of mahogany about 3/4 of the way up and then the blond mix begins, I like the back best.
I'm feeling very brave to have showed these pictures. :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts