Saturday, March 05, 2005

Better Late than Never

Better Late than Never

Something has been wrong with the internet connection since last evening, Grrrr, we just got back on line, Hooray!
Anyway here I am again.
Today's drawing is brought to you by the letter "H".

So it's been kind of a nice day, we didn't have to rush around for any reason and that was nice. I took Tanner to the library and we both enjoyed ourselves there. After that I sent him with his daddy and I took a walk which was so nice. It's in the low sixties, sunny with a light breeze and I walked in a beautiful area with running streams, lot of ducks and trees and pond, lovely. Since then I've been doing paper/computer stuff, getting my entry ready to send for the Idaho Watercolor Society annual juried show. Blah, Blah.....

Tonight we are going to settle in and watch a movie or two and just relax. I'm looking forward to that.

So, how are you guys? Having a good weekend, doing what you want?

Of course I'm way behind on reading your posts and I doubt if I'll get caught up, I'll just start again tomorrow because I'm trying to make a deal with myself to spend less time on the computer and more time on the creative process. I need to be painting again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts