Friday, March 18, 2005

Blurb for my Show

Blurb for my Show

See it Here on the Rembrandt's site

And the invitations went out this week so things are rollin' along. They have all the work and when I get back from Chicago the show will be hung. I get back late on the 28th and the 29th is the reception. Wooo Hoooo!

I've done lots of shows but I believe this one will be my best in terms of the work and also the gallery.

I bought a cute outfit a few weeks ago so really I think I'm all ready :-D

This pastel painting is not part of the show, I'm sharing it because it's spring and I feel like celebrating!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I adore your pastel painting! I also like to visit your site from time to time. I am so very jealous of the mild weather that you are having where you live. Here in Detroit it is cold and grey and wet and miserable!
Take care, Carolyn

http://carolynchip.blogspot.com/

2:18 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

how exciting to have a show of your work, lucky folks who get to see it "live" and close up, wish I could be there to see too !

love the invitation, I do believe that would make a terrific "bloom" entry for "IF" this week !

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts