Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Illustration Friday- Fragile

Illustration Friday- Fragile

This isn't a new illo but it's my favorite one with the theme of "Fragile". I've done quite a few in my series about a "Mother's Heart". The title is Impending Storm.
The mother is aware of the storm approaching, the wind blows and the dark clouds and raging rain approach. She holds her cracking eggs close to her (they represent her children and their potential) in a effort to protect them and give them a chance to reach the potential she knows is in each one. The mother knows from experience that these little ones are at risk in many ways and she's willing to do all she can to protect them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

This is a simply stunning illo. I love it on so many levels. I think most, as a mother.

Lisa - www.cafelisa.com

3:20 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

lisa has said it all! I love your illustration and description!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts