Friday, March 04, 2005

Illustration Friday- Jazz

Illustration Friday- Jazz

Illustration Friday's theme this week is "Jazz" , this is not a new drawing but it does fit the theme and this week I'm thankful that I have it!

It's strange that last night and the night before I didn't sleep well, I would have thought I wouldn't sleep well the night before the workshop but not after I knew it had gone well. So anyway, today I feel all draggie. Hopefully I'll perk up soon.

So it's just a regular work day today, I had gotten an e-mail yesterday from the Drop Leaf Gallery and they are wanting to get all the paintings, price sheets, photos etc, right away so they can get a good start on organizing the show. (The reception will be the day after I get back from Chicago, the 29th) Also, since last week the other Art Mom got sick we will be doing art in Tanner's class today. This is a busy time for me but it's good and feels productive.

I am wanting to look at all the Illustration Friday entries as well as catch up with my on-line friends but I guess that will wait until Sunday when I'm alone and need to goof off some.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica Kenenske said...

I adore your illustration! So well done!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Illogirly said...

Love this one! Very well done!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Diong said...

Love your artworks! Your drawings are amazing!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Tulipland said...

I hope you will feel better tomorrow.. the illo is definitelly fits so well to the topic :)

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Shelagh said...

Hiya, I just realised you are Shehud over on live journal! Love this illo. I like her dress! The black and white is nice too.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

This is so beautifully done! Hope you feel better...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great illustration, I always like your black and white pictures.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Liselotte said...

I love it - I really love the delicate drawings in black and white. I think they're beautiful :-)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...let me say it again...wow. This is wonderful and flowing and lovely.

violetismycolor

9:16 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks so much to all of you for the nice comments! I have looked at about 1/2 the entries this week, then our isp went down and I haven't had time to look more or comment. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get to that, there are some really nice entries!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts