Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The letter "F" and I'm off to teach!

The letter "F" and I'm off to teach!

So you see today's letter is brought to you by the letter "F".

Guess what? I'm all ready to go teach my first workshop! Today is the day that I find out if all this preparation will have been worth it.
I'm amazed at how calm I am, I feel like it will go ok. The one thing I am not lacking is enthusiasm for drawing and I hope to pass that on to the students.

I even had time to go out and buy some cute clothes yesterday so I don't feel so frumpy :-D My sister would be so proud of me, she always dresses well and I'm the one that can usually be found in "comfort" clothes. Well, the new ones are comfortable but cute too. So anyway, Papa is getting Tanner off to school and I'll be out in work traffic making my way across town for a full day of arting.

Toodleloo!

2 Comments:

Blogger stosova said...

good luck!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks so much for the luck!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts