Friday, March 11, 2005

The Letter "M"

The Letter "M"

Good Morning.
Today's drawing is brought to you by the letter "M".

Today's drawing is # 57 for this year so now I've done well over 400 daily drawings. I love doing the drawings but I'm begining to miss doing some other things like reading and seeing a movie once in a while. I don't think I'm going to quit but I may not continue doing a drawing every day or I may start doing a quicker style of drawing each day, I'm not sure. Just kind of thinking out loud.

I miss Holly. We had fun doing silly little things like going to second hand stores or just having coffee and drawing together at local coffee shops. We could just be together and be happy about it, comfortable. Sure am glad I'll see her on the 23rd.

Time to go get the guys ready this morning- today after school Tanner will be going with his Mom so I actually have today and tomorrow pretty much free to get stuff done without much interuption, I hope. Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts