Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Letter "Q"

The Letter "Q"

Today I'm later than usual because of problems with the server yet again, bleh. We will probably be changing servers because this is happening too often and it gets old.

Anyway, got Tanner off to school, took a walk with Paul, got the kitchen cleaned up and here I am posting my daily and saying hi! Today is going to be an "out" day, got some errands to do and want to get it over with. I'll check in on you guys just to make sure I know what's up and then I'm outa here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cin said...

hi Shelia !

like "Q", very cheery ! and looks like "blogger" has fixed comments !

8:33 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Cindy!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts