Sunday, March 20, 2005

The letters "V" and "Z"

The letters "V" and "Z"

I must be loosing my marbles because this was supposed to be just the letter "V" but after it was almost finished I realized I had included the "Z", don't know why I did that?

Tanner is at his mom's house which leaves Paul and I by ourselves. This is what it would be like if we didn't have Tanner, it's a much quieter morning and we read the paper without interruptions, hmmmm. Still, we miss the little guy when he's not here.

I didn't actually get much done on the tax preparation yesterday, I needed to have Paul here to help and he was gone all day long. Oh well, maybe today. I have to pull it together today because I leave for Chicago early on Wednesday morning, time is running out.

It rained quite a bit yesterday! We needed it so bad that it just felt wonderful, it wasn't enough to end the drought but it at least gave us hope. It's supposed to rain again today so Paul isn't going roping. I won't have my usual quiet Sunday but I may have a much more productive one which is good. I know this is a boring post, sorry, I've been in a state of boredom for a while now. I think it's because I don't get started on any new projects. When I get back from Chicago I will re-group.

Time to go to church, cya. Hope your day is great!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hello Sheila,
Thanks for your comment on Dying to Self. I'll never forget the day God revealed that to me, along with the realization that He loves me in spite of me. Praise His name.
Your art is very compelling. Your gift is great.
I pray that the God of hope will fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, overflowing with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

In love,
David
doulos Christos

6:01 PM  
Blogger Squirrel said...

I found a lot of useful info about tax preparation on your blog - thank you. I also have a new tax preparation tips blog - please click over and have a look

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts