Friday, April 22, 2005

Blue Nosed Santa with 4 colors

Blue Nosed Santa with 4 colors

Here you can see that the registration is off, I don't mind it being off a little, in fact I like it. The first one, last post was done with 3 colors and this one has four. I think the next one I do will not have more than 4 colors, this was hard enough. Also, I will be letting each layer dry in between printings on the next one. This time I just went ahead and printed because I was in a hurry but I know that causes some problems. Also, next time I don't want all the messy stuff printed outside the image.

Of 16 prints I think there are only 1/2 a dozen that I would actually use and since I'm not really happy with my colors I won't be using any of these I don't think. It was a trial run and that's it.

Ok, that's it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Sheila, thanks for your comments regarding the death of my friend. Yeah, it's crazy that it was so quick. It was "Acute" leukemia, the most aggressive form. She said she felt very fatigued but she ignored it because-- don't we all?!! She was experiencing bruising at the slightest touch. So she must have been sick for a while and not known it.
I consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to spend time with her in the days before she passed. You'd have never known anything was wrong.
Thanks again for your kind words. The funeral is tommorrow. When it is over I plan on channeling my energy to some good drawing time!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts