Sunday, April 24, 2005

Blustery Sunday

Blustery Sunday

This is the drawing in my sketchbook which I used to make the print that I showed a week or two ago.

So, yesterday I got the third color printed for my current project, it is going really well and I am planning on showing the progress shots this week. I'm having fun with it and learning so much. The registration on this one has been much better.

Last night we had a really good time at the PBR and so did Tanner, he was very much into it. Today I'll be printing the 4th color as well as other household stuff. It will be a different kind of Sunday because we are all home all day. Usually I am by myself on Sundays.

I'm off to do the next printing :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts