Saturday, April 09, 2005

City Lights- show piece

City Lights- show piece

Another of the current show pieces, the title is City Lights. This is a collage (includes silver gum wrappers) and the size is apx. 21 x 29 (unframed) It's mixed media-mostly acrylic on arches 140# cold pressed paper.

Today Tanner is with his mom but he has baseball practice at 9 this morning and I will be going there.
Paul is gone to a big Team Roping event so most of the day I'll be by myself :-D I'm working on a little lino cut which is quite entertaining but I've got to go get more paper to print it and also a couple of different shaped gouges. The whole thing sounds like fun to me.

Last night Paul and I had a nice evening to ourselves, we went out to our favorite Chinese restaraunt, did a bit of driving in the country to look at property (business that we enjoy) and then just hung out at home.

Oh, I'm very excited that we got our internet problem solved! We had been piggy-backed on to our neighbors router because the guy who installed for us didn't think he could get a straight shot to his tower on the day he installed, (It was foggy that day). It turns out that being piggy-backed was the root of our problems which I won't go into. Anyway, yesterday he got us on our own antenna (sp?) so that should make our connection much more stable! This is such a relief we are thrilled.

So that's it, gotta run so I can get to baseball practice this morning.
Hope your weekend is swell :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts