Sunday, April 03, 2005

Conciousness- art from my show

Conciousness- art from my show

Another piece from my show, it's title is Consciousness. It's apx. 22" x 22", acrylic on arches 140# paper.

Yesterday was a busy day and I felt lousy so finally at 2 pm I laid down to take a nap, at 2:30 the phone rang and I was reminded that I was supposed to have 6 t0 8 paintings to the Idaho Center for a display, arg. Tanner got invited to go to a friends for a while so I dropped him off and dug up 7 paintings and rushed over to drop them off.
On the way back Paul and I arranged to go out to dinner alone (we love that) and then he had to see clients for a little while. By the time we got home it was about 8:45 and Tanner was due to be dropped off. We visited a little while with our friends when they came by with Tanner and then Tanner and I went back to the Idaho Center and picked up the art which is still in my car! At that point I just took some Nyquil and went to bed, didn't wake up until after nine. I'm still feeling like my head is packed with cement but I don't have to go anywhere today so I'm content.

I've been getting wonderful feedback about my show :-D

That's all my news for now, I'm so happy to be hanging out at home today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts