Thursday, April 14, 2005

Elegance- show piece

Elegance- show piece

This is my favorite abstract mosaic, in fact I put it in the show with an NFS sticker on it. It's 12" square like the others in the show.

Typical morning of busy-ness around here, I've been rushing all morning. Anyway at least I never get bored, don't really know what that would be like.
I'm working on the design for a lino cut for a print exchange kind of thing that I signed up for, having fun with it so far. The theme is Found: In Japan so I did some research yesterday and I think I've decided on a design, can't wait to get to the carving part. First I have to plan it out carefully and I'm slow because my mind is not quick to solve the problems in this medium :-/

Kung Fu last night, baseball tonight, messy house, shopping to do, blah, blah. All I really want to do is work on the lino cut but today my mantra is discipline!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deirdre said...

I just LOVE these mosaics! Good work.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you so much!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts