Friday, April 29, 2005

Ex LIbris?

Ex LIbris?

This is an idea for a book plate that I was thinking of doing. I just love some of the art I've seen created for book plates and want one of my own. I like this one but not well enough to make very many.

Today I have to go into town again, I've got several stops including going to Costco just to get some flowers. I usually only go there once in a while but since I'll be over that way I want to get some beautiful roses to put on my table and enjoy for a couple of week.

Going to make breakfast for the boys, be back if I can.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!

you must be organized, i am a long way from bookplates.
(YET)

once i get over being cinderella i'll get there ... um only about 10 years from now (smile)

have a good weekend! -patty

1:27 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Not necessarily organized but I'm going to do art one way or another and I've always wanted to design my own book plate.
I am your Cinderella sister, the work never ends, lol.
Hope you have a good weekend too.

2:46 PM  
Blogger moi said...

How cool are those letters? Every one made of a circle, with notches taken out in just the right places! -- Lori Li

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts