Saturday, April 02, 2005

Greenbelt Summer

Greenbelt Summer

This is another of the paintings I'm currently showing at Drop Leaf Gallery. It's acrylic on Arches 140# cold pressed paper. The title is Greenbelt Summer. 21" x 29" without frame (Colors are more vibrant in person)

Yesterday I had a nice time with my mom, we went out to lunch and spent a very long time visiting and then did a little shopping. When I took her home I helped her a little with her computer, she's writing about her life and getting familiar with Microsoft Word. I think it's so cool that she's taking the time and writing about her life- her memoirs!

Today Tanner has his first Baseball practice so that's what's up for mid morning. (you were just dying to hear that weren't you?)

I'm thinking about starting a new series of abstract work so getting my life organized to that end. I want to do acrylics and collage and do some fairly large as well as some quite small. I want my next show to be really dynamic! So hopefully this week sometime I can at least get started. We are expecting company mid month and possibly more at the end of the month so getting started is probably about as much as I can do at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts